Saturday, July 4, 2009

Week of BS

It's Saturday already. That means the week of bullshit and drama is almost over. Then again, that means the weekend is here. God I hate weekends. Especially since my two best bitches in the world left. I used to love weekends you know. I used to go places and shit. I used to have fun. 

Summer+Weekends= Bad Combination. 

There seems like nothing to do during the summer. I hate this kind of weather. It feels like it's literally burning your skin off. No wonder people don't really age gracefully. Their skin looks dry and too tan. it's just awful. Ironically, summer is supposed to be fun. But I guess it isn't for the four of us. It's just another season we're trying to get through. 

Another thing on my mind? Gian. I keep thinking about him. Not in an obssessive kind of way, honestly. It's more like, is he gonna or is he not? He is seriously driving me crazy. One minute he's texting me and the next he's saying he's with some friends. WTF??? For years, I have prided myself for always being the calm girl between my friends. They have all these relationship problems and the sort while I'm the one to lend the shoulder or the ear. But here I am, not even in a relationship, and look what a fool I've made myself. I was pretty sure everything was clear between him and I, even without any labels, or so I thought. 

You see I'm the type of person who would just give my all for someone. I can't help it. It's my nature. I don't like to jump into something thinking that it will later end. I want to think, being the operative word, that it will last. I mean, don't you think it's pretty stupid to go into a relationship immediately thinking that it will end one day? Then why the hell do you even bother wasting your time into getting into a relationship in the first place? I may sound corny but that's just how the way I am. I am an impatient person and I just have to know already. I mean, it's been 3 months for crying out loud. This is just going at such a slow pace. Too slow, even for me. 

I am a gemini and it's in my nature to lose interest a bit too fast. I don't want this to happen to a guy like Gian. Ironically, he is a gemini himself. We are very indecisive. We change our minds a lot. Sometimes we go back to our original assumptions or likes. In my opinion, we are very complex creatures. I don't know if it goes against us but that is just who we are. I'm not saying I believe in fortune-tellers or those horoscope readings or anything like that. I believe in the Zodiac and the way they read a person through their Zodiac. If you think about it, they description is spot on. It's funny how I read about my own faults and yet i agree with it. I believe in those personality things. I guess I have had a lot of experience whereas it definitely read me like a book. 

So back to Gian...I just don't know what to do anymore. I felt like I've waited long enough for him to make the next move. I've made a lot of moves. Most of them, given, have been reciprocated, but come on! I think I have put myself out there. I will seriously stop waiting. I will continue on and hopefully, he'll catch up. 

XOXO Yana 

No comments: