Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I have been seeing Gian for the past couple of weeks. No we are not together and we're not even dating. Let's just say we have "fun" together. I call him up or the other way around and we meet up when we're bored. I don't exactly feel very moral when i'm with him but I have to admit, I like what we do. That is exactly the reason why I dont tell my mom. Gian and I meet up whenever we have the chance.

Dont worry, im still a virgin. Let's just put it this way...there's four bases, similar to softball. Gian and I have gone to 3rd base. The longer i spend time with him the more I feel like we are not a good twosome if we will be in a relationship. It's a relationship filled with desire and, im afraid, its just that. Anyhow, he just keeps me from being lonely on those days when I do and he never says "no." I love the way he makes my body feel. For now i am just exploring with him the best part about being a woman. hehehe!

If his hand is that good...then his p**** has a little competition.

I hope my mom doesnt read this....ever!

XOXO Yana

No comments: