Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ah...Fall is here

As I stepped out this morning, on the way to warm up my car, I just knew... fall has finally arrived. Its the months before actual winter are the ones I adore. The cool air without losing the bright rays of sunshine. It is simply divine! I love talking about the weather coz it somehow affects my mood too. Summer is when I am usually cranky and uninspired whereas fall is full of beautiful imagery that makes me want to start painting on a canvas. Although I can never really paint nor draw... you get the picture. What can I say, the climate really does wonders for me. It even reminds me of movies that I've watched.

That's my life, full of movies. I do believe that I live in a movie. If my life was a movie it would probably not be in the blockbusters section nor would it be in the science fiction. I'm assuming it would automatically be in the dark comedy/indie films. My life is simple and surprisingly humorous even with the downfalls of my life. It has nothing very big or unbelievable but it is full of real-life problems and solutions, beginnings and endings... Now I wonder who can play me? I will just go out on a limb and say, ZOOEY DESCHANEL! I know it's impossible and we don't look anything alike: she's gorgeous and I'm.... me. But i love her quirkiness and her laid-back-I-sound-drunk-and-breathless voice.

Going back to the weather... I need to get me some sweaters preferably the ones with colors. I dont like to look dead or a dried twig in this season. Also, I just washed my gray sweater and it fucking shrinked! or shrunk??? whatevs... It's my favorite one too. It's one of those pieces of clothing where I can wear with anything or anytime. This sucks... I usually stick to sweaters since it's hard to find an everyday jacket. I hope I don't sound like a dumb shopaholic person, coz i really am not, but i got a bargain on purple tights! They were so cheap like $7. So i got a patterned black one and a purple one. I am really planning on wearing dresses even with this chilly weather cause i have tons! Its just that I impulsively buy dresses that look good on me and then I choose denim pants and a shirt. So I better not let those go to waste this time and the tights will help big time.

Maybe this year I will go all out and be pretty, coz i really am. (har har) You know... I guess if I want a decent guy, I can't just wait and sit around right? I should showcase ME! Just not too desperate looking but appropriate and open.

sighs... Fall is definitely here.

XOXO Yana

No comments: