Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day Before Halloween

I decided to really dress up this halloween. I mean like actually be something and just have fun. I decided on a costume in 5 mins and bought the stuff I need in 10. I had very limited options but I do get really creative in order for things to go my way. I also didn't want to spend too much on a costume from a store that is really cheap and cannot be worn again. I am a thrifty person and I take it seriously.

For example: my brother. He wanted to be "The Spirit" for his halloween school dance. So I began scavenging for items. Here are the stuff that I got and what they cost me:
1. Red tie- got it from Ko:FREE
2. Black pants- He has one in his closet:FREE
3. Black buttoned shirt-Borrowed it from Oat:FREE
4. Black detective cape- got it from Ko: FREE
5. Fedora hat- this one I had to get it from a store but: $12, pretty good deal!
6. Mask- also from a store: $2

So the grand total is: $14 plus tax

Ko's costume: Mad Hatter
1. White inside shirt- gift from his momma: FREE
2. Striped jacket- had it for a while: counts as FREE
3. Crazy bow tie- gift from daddy: FREE
4. Top Hat- bought it from store: $15
5. Flowers + Ribbon- $16

So the grand total is: $31 plus tax

Not too shabby yeah?

So for mine...I don't want to spill it even though I'm too excited!

Here is just a preview of it...



XOXO Disco Beetch (hint hint)

No comments: