Friday, May 22, 2009

one good deed at a time

Today is just like any other day. Even I am getting bored describing my days like that but it's the truth. Nothing significant or exciting is happening in my life lately. But that doesn't mean that I can't take pictures of my day to day. I'm OCD. Why did i mention that you ask? Well, I like posting pictures on my myspace, friendster and facebook profiles. But before I do so, I organize them by date and occasion so now I am in the process of editing them and then posting. It will take a while but it will be a lot in one showing.

Speaking of the title...I just felt good about myself because I work at a clinic and usually, when my doctor is not here, I am by myself. Then a while ago this old man came inside and i could not understand what he was saying at first. But when he composed himself and told me that he just needs a toothbrush and is willing to pay me some persian carpets, I just decided to give it to him. He looked like a harmless man, although, let's be honest, there is no "harmless" person anymore. So he commenced into some flattery saying "You're beautiful," although, I think that he meant on the inside. Teehee! My humble nature astounds me! So he left leaving behind a very satisfied lady. Me! The world should be filled with ARKs of God. Please say it with me...One ACT of RANDOM KINDESS at a time...Amen!

XOXO Yana

No comments: