Friday, May 29, 2009

Reading Sex

If you're a girly girl, let me ask you this...

Do you miss having to watch Sex & the City episodes at night? Or those re-runs they have on other networks? Do you miss having to watch out for the next ensemble Patricia Fields will put Carrie Bradshaw in? Do you miss following trends that the sexy gals wil wear depending on your mood?

Well I do and it sucks...

Since the Sex&theCity movie came out and went it felt like there is no real fashion anymore on TV. Yeah there is Gossip Girl but for the most part, it still is different with Sex & the City. Patricia Fields is a genius!!! Through her, each SATC gal owns their look and character. Enough about that...I'll blog about the fashion stuff on another blog.

But for now, I will have to be content reading SATC and SATC:THE MOVIE fashion books and everything about the series. I love it!!!

XOXO Yana

No comments: