Friday, June 5, 2009

losing it

Not my mind okay? But I am trying, trying being the operative word, to lose the lb's. Before that let me just say...

I'm loving the weather for the past two days. Weatherman says that there is a "storm gathering." Creepy...sounds like it came out of a Harry Potter movie or, even sexier, Twilight. It's gloomy and cool. Not too cold but just right. I'm loving it. Makes you want to listen to Jason Mraz songs and sit infront of a fireplace drinking booze and smokin a doobie. Just kidding! Maybe a cup of hot tea or hot coco. That will suffice.

So back to my original blogging...

My mom signed the whole fam bam up for 24-hour fitness. We also get a couple of free passes so we can let Oat tag along. Like a family stuck on glue, we all went together and entered this unknown domain of sweat and vain people. It was mind-boggling right from the start. We all assumed that all unoccupied equipments was jacked up. But it took us a while to figure out that all we needed to do was to start peddaling and the machine immediately starts. Voila!!! And so the beginning of our "Operation: Lose It" has commenced! Drum roll...cue the marching band...ding ding ding! (all those random sounds doesn't really go together but whatever, leave me alone.)

We were there for an hour. Personally, I started slow because it was my first time and I was just starting to feel the equipments and what I have to do next time I come back...and oh yeah, there will be a next time. It was good and easy. Not as horrifying or mortifying as I thought it would be. But the best part is that the motivation this gym gives to you. It really gives you the power and strength to defy odds and lose the pounds and sweat it out. It's easy...

1. Try as hard as you can...to find an adonis or most commonly known as a "hot guy."

2. Go to an equipment, not necessarily near him, as long as you have a good view of your favorite male body part, may is be the arms, legs or the ass.

3. Then start exercising...

4. When you feel like giving up, just gaze up at your "eye-candy" and tell yourself, "You can do this. That "hot piece of ass" will soon be mine with my new sexy body.

I don't know about you but it works wonders for me. Atleast on the first day of working out. If it doesn't then I think it's about time you hire a trainer, yeah?

XOXO Yana

No comments: