Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday

Yey that means tomorrow is the day.

My friends and I have been planning this get together thing for a while now. Its perfect since my mom is going to Vegas for the whole weekend. Don't worry, she knows I'm doin it. It's just funny that when i mentioned to her alcohol, she said, "Now I trust you. You can drink but just don't get drunk." I'm like, "Yeah...right." My mom is such the comedian! I remember the time when I got drunk. It was just this one time that I just had too much to drink and was having so much fun.

It was weird cause i didn't really drink as much as I normally would and it was only gin and tonic. I guess I had the empty stomach and the whole atmosphere with the friends I'm with was relaxed and all. So we played cards games and had a bunch of laughs. Then we were all getting drunk all of a sudden. Usually, I'm the one who's always in control of the situation or I am the last one standing. But on the way home from the party, I felt like throwing up. As if the situation wasn't gnarly enough, we had to stop in front of a strip club. So there I was throwing my guts out infront of a strip club. Nice!

so speaking of alcohol, tomorrow is the day when me and my friends are gonna have our mini get together. As if we're not together enough as it is. We're just having chicken wings and alcohol. I think there's some doughnuts somewhere too. My mom's gonna be off to Vegas. I think. It kinda sucks cause until now, she's not sure whether she's going or not. I hate the fact that she makes it so obvious that she wants to ruin my one weekend without her. I mean, her and my younger brother gets my weekends. I even have to drag my friends along. I mean, it's either we're driving Dan somewhere or something. We can't make plans because they make it for us. We can't do any young adults stuff cause I'm obligated for all the weekends that I'm free.

God! Can't I have this one weekend for myself. You know, get wasted or just plain laugh out loud fun. Just this once! I mean, Gian isn't even coming. He has to work or something. Lame.

XOXO Yana

No comments: