Thursday, June 25, 2009

its been a couple of days since ive written in here and it may just be a good sign. it seems like im getting busy all of a sudden. maybe not.

what have i been up to in recent days? well, my sister and i have been going to the gym a lot lately. i feel the burn especially in my thighs and i think i did this machine in the gym too much that when i stepped down from it, my legs were literally shaking. but i held my footing. now im experiencing the downfall of it. the aftermath where the soreness has reached the highest peak. it sucks but since im masochistic, i should enjoy it right? no fucking way! it is too painful. i feel like biting off my thighs!!!

the problem with me is that the exercise is easy enough to follow but its the food that kills me. i eat a ton. i only eat twice a day and when i do eat, im telling you, i eat. i love it!!! what can i say? this is my vice...atleats i dont smoke right? hehehe!!!

current LSS: Love Save The Empty by Erin McCarley. so cute. i also got it from one of my all-time fave movies, "He's Just Not That Into You." You see when i get so into a movie i immediately download songs from the soundtrack. i love the feeling when im listening to a song and then i reminisce about the scene from the movie. its so cute and romantic and i sound like a complete dork right now. im just being me...

lately, ive been exchanging messages to Ko and Oat online. we reply to each other literally every day. its quite interesting cause we have more to talk about in that message than we had when we were online chatting. i actually look forward to receiving a message from them. is that weird? i feel like im reading into their everyday diary. my friend, Ko, especially sounds different. he sounds like he was stripped off of his arrogant and vain sound that i found myself laughing, like really laughing, and enjoying myself while reading his excerpt. sighs....i miss both of them...

my face has been clearing up now. for the past 4 years i have been using a foreign facewash. the brands that women here use. but then i went back to my roots and bought eskinol face wash and astringent. it actually works. im so loving it! i also love the price which is not too hard on my wallet. smells good too...i think its less chemicals or something. whatever it is, its working for me.

for the past few days ive been having back aches which i am really concerned about. i need to find a chiropractor asap!!! i guess it comes with my job. it sucks though.

anyway, got to go and sketch some ideas for JADE IMAGES FALL 2009 photoshoots. i am, afterall, the creative director. ciao bella's!!!

XOXO Yana

No comments: