Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It Turned Out Ok

Well, the weekend is over. My mom is back from her trip. And I had the best time of my 20th year here on earth.

How can I explain it here without it becomng too personal. Believe it or not, I do like to keep some things to myself. So Friday started as planned. I got home from work and by the time I arrived at my house Ko, Oat, Jace and Dan set up all the arrangements, food and drinks already. It was perfect to me because I was kinda stressed out because I was never sure that my mom would go and the one person I wanted to come wasn't coming so it was starting to suck. But I just realized that I have the best people on the world (my mom is also but along the lines of having fun ad partying) was there to just relax and drink with me.

One person did come, whom Ko invited. Chris is his name and he is Ko's friend from Riverside. He is really nice and interesting to talk to. Let me tell you, he brought some gay drama in the get-together. It was bearable and fun drama though. It was funny watching Ko and Oat sort of try and win his affections. Although I'm sure none of them really liked him, if you know what I mean. To those two, eveything feels like a competition. Badings...

My brother on the other hand surprisingly revealed to me some deep feelings that he's been keeping for a long time. I guess he broke it off with his girlfriend and now he is having trouble adjusting. No one knows about it exceot for me and Oat. I guess he has trouble opening up to people. But the whole time I was listening to him, I felt like he was lecturing me, in a good way, about the hardships of breaking up. He told me his sadness and why some music reminds him of his ex. Sometimes he still thinks about her and wonder what if they are still together? I saw him grow more mature in front of my eyes. I just can't believe I'll see the day. I literally teared up and gave him a big hug. I am so proud of him. He grew up to be a wonderful gentleman.

Some little drama occured with my brother-in-law who I despise. I just can't stand the guy. You can't blame me if you have met him, honestly. He pretended to be drunk and saying all these stupid things. Let's not even talk about him. I'm just glad my sister's staying all weekend without him.

The whole time of the party, Gian texted me. He told me that, if it's ok with me, he can come by after his work and we'll grab a bite to eat just the two of us. That is if I was still conscious. hehehe!

Then 2am came.

I can literally hear my heartbeat.
That annoying voice in your head.
I can hear Ko and Oat asking me, "Is it 2 yet?"
I guess he brushed me off.....

Then 2:15 came.

He called and said he's on his way. So he came in and said "hi" to everybody and then we left. It was a long drive from Anaheim to Los Angeles. There were the normal and polite conversation starters. Few laughs here and there until we arrived at this Mexican Restaurant that is open until the wee hours of the morning for people just coming out of the club. So we ate kinda awkwardly. Some smiles and laughs again...Then it was done. We went outside to his car and he wanted to smoke for a bit. I was standing right by his car and then he brought out this beach chair from his trunk and unfolded it for me. I was sitting there in the middle of the parking lot sunbathing without the sun. I have to admit, it was cute. He is such the charmer. So we went home and since we were talking about "True Blood," we decided to watch it at home on On Demand. It was 4am and we just decided to cuddle. He was freezing a little bit so he hugged me and he said that I was warm.

I am so fucking corny right now.

So yeah...I guess I'll stop there...We kissed and cuddled until 12pm. Shh...

XOXO Yana

No comments: