Tuesday, June 9, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You


I have been dying to see this movie since it first came out of theatres. Since none of my friends (bitches!) accompanied me to see this torture-masochistic-fest, i settled to wait for the dvd release. And boy did it hit me hard!
It was clearly another thought-provoking movie for me. I know it's just a movie like a lot of the movies I like but it left me with a big question mark blinking at the side of my head. It sounds stupid but it gave me answers but it also created more questions. You see, when you're in a relationship you see this movie and you either like it or you don't. When you're single you think about it.....THOUROUGHLY. Did I even spell that right?
But I have to admit I am a sucker for cute romantic movies like these and I loved it! I am so masochistic. My favorite was Gigi and Alex.
Gigi: "I'm the exception."
Alex: "You're my exception."
sighs...
I am the queen of sighs. I watch a movie and i act like I am completely part of it.
So yeah, they were both cute. Ginnifer and Justin have a surprisingly good chemistry. I did not expect that of Justin Long. Although, Ginnifer Goodwin has acted like these love-sick girls, she is still ooooober adorable to watch. I feel like I am seeing myself onscreen.
So my advice, if you appreciate feel-good movies and is not too critical and hateful of movies, WATCH IT!!!
I can't wait to be someone's exception!
XOXO Yana

No comments: