Monday, June 22, 2009

Job Well Done

I felt it this morning.

My boss and I are finally seeing eye to eye. We are totally comfortable and I don't give her any headaches now. That is one stress out of my life thank you very much.

Now for all the other stress...

You see as much of the little progress I have had with Gian, that much went back to the snail mail days that we started off. But his texts are getting sexier and flirtatious by the text. I'm loving it. Okay readers, don't over react. I am a big girl and this big-booty mama knows how to take care of herself. I mean, nothing totally dirty. Just some fun and not-the-type-of-text-your-mama-should-know-about type of stuff. I guess it's going good. No complains whatsoever but I just think that it's safe to assume that he is interested. I just don't know the extent.

Anyway, my Indian friend, Hetal, a fellow virgin with the hymen intact, and I were cruising around with my sister when we decided to go to this very nice looking sex shop. From the outside, it looked like a classy spa but on the inside....BAM! Sex everywhere! There were a couple of dirty old men touching this life-size and life-felt mannequin which was gross. SO we proceeded to the vibrators.

Guess what? We got one each.

Mine is this cute purple lipstick-size thingy with 6 different vibrations. dang!!! Hetal's was this small one disguised as a make-up brush so her strict Indian parents wouldn't notice. As for Jace, I mean, she's got tons so I doubt she needs any right now.

That was our little adventure. It was very exhilirating and liberating. If I was in the Philippines, I would never go to a place like that but here, it's totally different.

XOXO Yana

No comments: