Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth

No, it's not Disneyland. Atleast it wasn't for me and my gay friend Oat last Saturday.

Let me introduce you to my bank.

So every other Saturday I get my much-awaited paycheck and deposit it into my bank account. I have been doing it for over a year now and it's pretty much a regular thing. But, not with my bank it isn't. You see, recently, I have been dragging Oat along. Actually, it's not much dragging but it's more like him pushing me to go. Since I brought him there, my bank pretty much became a peep show with clothes. Tons of eye candy for the both of us. But that does not mean we're sharing. We both have our own preference and we pretty much have a bid on a guy.

Hence, bank-depositing will never be dull ever again!

Well, my banker looks like a hot dork. Did I mention I like nerds? There is something in them that you know they are hiding something sexy. My "banker" and I have been interacting for a while now cause his booth is where I usually end up in. (hm...sounds fishy...I have my means sometimes) So we have been talking about randon stuff. For example my new purple (duh!) sunglasses, that he pointed out, matched his shirt. Basically, he likes them. We always have these mini conversations that is summed up with insignificant things that has nothing to do with banking. I just love how we extend our "time together" through talking so I can eye him up more. sighs...I love banking!!! To me he is like Hugh Jackman. I can always look at him as much as I like but can never touch because he will always be behind that glass window.

even more sighs...

Now to Oat. He doesn't really have a "banker" so to speak. He has just been accompanying me for the past 3 weeks. So let me just call his banker "9am." It's technically "9 o'clock" but I ain't typing that long. So Oat has made little contact with 9am so far. He is always in those desks at the side of the bank and he is, according to Oat, in his 9 o'clock line of vision. So Oat reported to me that they have made eye-contacts. So I guess, that's that.

With all the eye candy for our satisfaction guaranteed and for free, Oat dubbed this place, just on Saturdays, THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH. Move over Disneyland!

XOXO Yana

No comments: