Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Future

I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I used to not know what I want to do with my life or where my life is heading. But I think I have an idea of what I would want to do, given the chance.

Before I always say that I want a business of my own. Like a bar or a club where people come with no inhibitions. I would soon profit from connections in that circuit. I still would like to do this but I guess not yet.

I was thinking more of being a personal assistant to a celebrity or anyone that is connected to the movie industry. It's a screwed-up, messy and frustrating job but I like the challenge and the drama of it. If not, I would like to have a job at PR. You know, where you have to convince people of a "product" you're selling or taking care of someone's image or maybe ruin one. Just kidding. But yeah, I would love to be involved in that kind of world. Like I said before, I am not interested in being in the spotlight. I like a more in-the-background kind of work where I make someone fabulous! I just want to get a whole lot of connections out of it.

XOXO Yana

No comments: