Thursday, November 5, 2009

Paranormal Activity


Last night was a very spooky night for me.

You see, I have been wanting to watch Paranormal Activity for such a long time now.

So I did last night.

Let me tell you...I was expecting something really scary and spooky. Well, it kinda was when you think of it. There was definitely some scary moments where I had goosebumps and tingles in my spine especially when the scene was in the bedroom. The rest of it was very dragging, informative but dragging. I guess they had to do that in order for the viewers to understand what was going on.

I got a huge headache after watching it coz of all the motion from the so-called amateur-home-video camera.

What really got me spooked was that the bedroom elements in the movie is very similar to my room. So I got really paranoid after i got out of the cinema. I mean, it makes you wonder and think that it might actually happen. This movie definitely spooked me out than the Blair Witch Project.

I had a hard time sleeping last night that I asked my mom if I could sleep beside her. Yeah, embarassing but its the truth. It got me fucking paranoid! The "demon" which was the antagonist in the movie scared the hell out of me and I didn't even see what it was.

I guess it's the fear of the unknown that got to me. If I wasn't so distracted with my huge headache in the movie theaters, I think would be more scared than how I was last night.

But you know what, I got through it and I'd say, it was actually a very smart and chilling movie.

No comments: