Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Am That Girl

I hate checking up stuff online!

I stupidly went back to a past that I have long forgotten.

I really am masochistic huh?

The one guy that I used to really want to be with. The angel that broke my heart and ran away. I should have moved on but seeing him again, it just hurts.

Maybe I am that girl who will never get over a guy. Who would live her life pretending everything is okay but suddenly breaks down when "HE" shows up. Why do I have to act like a stalker? Let's not deny it. All of us has that one person that we can't help but stalk and that we wish that he's the one right next to us.

Exaggeration is my forte but this time, I really mean it when I say...he is the perfect guy for me. The one that I would whole-heartedly give myself to. He is my unreachable person. We all have that don't we? I guess I will never be over him.

I just hope that one day, we can start hanging out again. You know, catch up. I miss him so. He is supposed to be my Chuck. The one that keeps refusing but gives in in the end. But I don't know for how long.

XOXO Yana

No comments: