Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Just Woke up From Ko's Annoying Alarm.

It sounded like a factory has just experienced a toxic waste spill or something. I was referring to the alarm clock by the way.

There is still that annoying ringing in my ear and it still feels stuffed with air. I don't know if its a good thing since we're going to church this morning. Ironic huh? I guess i wouldn't really be hearing father Ted this morning.

The music last night was disappointing. On previous nights, it would've been full of electro pop songs. The danceable ones. What happened to Britney? Christina? Lady effing Gaga? It was full of techno remixes that really aren't danceable. And all I got out of it is this stinking ringing in my ear...

The most annoying thing is...



Coz I'm not 21 yet! In my opinion, being 20 kinda sucks. It's like being too close yet feels so far. 7 months to go bitches and I wil...




XOXO Yana

No comments: