Monday, September 29, 2008

The Blue Room





I saw a Nights in Rodanthe today. It was just a simple adult love story. Nicholas Sparks really makes your heart warm and you'd wish you were in the story. The story is about two people who are just living miserable lives. To strangers, their life looked perfect but to them and the people who know them, they are a wreckage. But as fate would have it, they both meet each other in this deserted little beach inn where it's off season. They form a bond and they found in each other what the other needed. It was a romance meant for greatness. When everything seemed like the perfect ending, like in classic Nicholas Sparks novels, death catches you by surprise. Even with the sadness and tragedy, both of them will always have their Nights in Rodanthe.

To me, the movie was not corny or it did not have those hollywood grand gestures or agendas. It simply has the element of love, the classic love that will never fade with time. I simply wanted to live as Adrianne.

I want to meet a man in the most beaufitul place I could imagine. I want to live in that serene house with blue shutters and all its history. I want to wake up every morning looking forward to getting to know him. I want to share my life with this stranger who i know, deep inside, might mean the world to me. I want a man who would trace a map on my body. I want a man to write me letters of love and romance and sensuality. I want to make love in the blue room. I want a man to want me.

XOXO yana

No comments: