Monday, September 29, 2008

Anger Management

The only time that my sister is in the house is the time when she wants to go ballistic towards the entire family. We barge her with questions that only requires simple answers because they are required especially in the way she lives her life. Does she really need to have a scowl or just plain rude? Sometimes I just want to slap her. Tell her to leave. ARGH! This kind of attitude is the last thing my mom needs. Of course, as if it doesn't get any more annoying, she asks favors or money or whatever to the both of us. She's lucky we always help her out. That's what families do but she better treat us with more respect. How ungrateful! I am so sick of her attitude and her drama. Fuck that!

whew...now i need to watch my blood pressure.

XOXO yana

No comments: