Saturday, September 27, 2008

Getting the Hang

Who knew blogging can be addicting? I better get help while it's still early. Nah, who am i kidding?

So I just put up a playlist for myself. I am a very particular person when it comes to music. I used to tell people, "I listen to everything" when in fact I do not. I used to think that I do. Now, I rarely listen to hiphop music. I do not like screamo music. I like r&b but nowadays, all of them sounds the same. But enough about that. I like the music I listen to and that's that.

Waking up this morning is such a pain because of last night. Me and my friend Ko took our other friend Hetal to dinner yesterday. We decided to go to Olive Garden. The wait was not that bad. But our orders were. Don't get me wrong, the food was awesome. I guess we just ordered a little too much. the appetizers is what killed us. As if that wasn't enough, our main course arrived. It was effing good but I was this close to throwing up and live the life of a bulemic (mind the wrong spelling) person. We just never know when enough is enough. But it was goooooood...

So i woke up feeling like my body's is a brick. great...

But it's another day and I better not eat as much. Hey, my mom just took home some breakfast burritos...this isn't looking too good...

XOXO yana

No comments: