Friday, September 26, 2008

Me and my world.



My name is Diana.
I am a gemini which says a lot.
I like all the simple pleasures life gives you and I am not high maintenance.
I am very OCD which is ironic cause my life is chaotic.
The word "Bitch" is a big part of my everyday life.
I am an 80s child.
I love the fashion in the 1920s and 1940s.
I am a big fan of Diane Von Furstenberg and the Australian designers Sass&Bide.
I am seriously addicted to Vintage clothing.
I'd like to think I'm Bohemian.
I am a Dyosa in my mind.
I love Pinkberry and Starbucks.
I love the color purple.
I love to laugh and make people laugh.
I am eccentric and i don't think most people get me except my friends.
So you ask, "Does it ever bother you what people say?"

I say, "Yeah, once in a while. Depends who's listening."

No comments: