Friday, October 3, 2008

Bowl of Pancit

I'm bored and just wanted to mention that I am eating a bowl of good-tasting pancit. My mom cooked it herself. You know what they say, mom's cooking is always the best. I definitely agree with that. Hell effing yeah!

If you are wondering what a pancit looks like well I'll describe it. It has thin, asian looking noodles and it has small pieces of meat, carrots, cabbage and it is all mixed together. Add a little fish sauce and soy sauce and its perfection. It's like ratatouille pinoy style! So good! I can't help praising it and I can eat everything by myself. damn!

So anyway, the best thing about most filipino foods is that the more you put it on the fridge and heat it up day to day, the more it tastes good! Arrest me if I'm wrong but it does. I love it! I will never get tired of filipino foods.

XOXO yana

No comments: