Monday, October 27, 2008

Introducing: The Movie Addict

Hi my name is Yana and I am a movie-holic.

I make it a point to watch movies on a regular basis. It is my obssession. I tend to revolve my own life to those of the movies. It is in fact a hobby of mine but lately I have thought of it as a job. If it was up to me, I would have seen all the movies that has ever been shot. I can watch movies all day long. I imagine in my head the things I would like to write in a column for a review on a paper or magazine or a website. I study the characters and the places and the scenes. I find it disturbing actually...

You may say that I'm lazy. Go ahead, I welcome you. But I do find this sort of adventure through films. They comfort me, strangely enough. It is a journey to me; one that I cannot and will never experience for I, in my opinion, lead a very tedious life and this is my one outlet.

Come and join me in my world and the world of eccentric, deeply-flawed, vulnerable, exciting, and almost-real characters and their life called the "movies."

XOXO Yana

No comments: