Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Fly High, No Lie... Ballin!

If you are one of the readers of Karma Police you probably know by now that... I got a Job or what others call it, a YAB!!! I have been waiting patiently for months now and finally I got one. I will not specify here what kind for privacy purposes. Trust me, it's not that exciting anyway.

It was a good day today because my ideal weather just started and I can feel that somehow, even if it is just for today, my karma is changing. Like i mentioned earlier, the weather is getting much better, very good for dressing up fashionably. Yeahye! The "Big Elephant" in our house has not dampened anything, so far. Ko and I upgraded from dollar meals and value menus to Pho (Vietnamese food). Pho Boy from Pho 94 was there and he kept eyeing me. Maybe he wasn't but I was having a very good day that I decided to accept the earlier conclusion. He kinda had a little tantrum and some vietnamese cussing going on but whatevs. So I got into my car and started working. It was fairly easy. Not as easy as i'd expected but it was reasonable. I had some time to read "The Book Thief" which is what I've been trying to find time to do since forever. On the way home, I got lost, missed my exit but good thing I exited on familiar territory that I figured out how to get back home. See KO?!?!? I'm not that dumb when it comes to directions. hehehe! So I went home to the smell of good home-cooked food. What more could I ask?

XOXO Yana

No comments: