Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Zodiac

Do you believe in horoscopes and things like that? Well I do. Not because they are true but they have been true for me. Ever since reading about my zodiac and daily horoscopes, I have come to the conclusion that they make sense when it comes to my life. They may not always happen but they pertain to my life. Perfectly! But anyway, here is my horoscope for today:

"
Things are slowing down a lot in your life, and your 'To Do' list is starting to dwindle down to nothing. This is good news -- before the end of the day you are finally going to get that break you've been yearning for! This might be the perfect time to investigate that new hobby, research a new vacation spot, or look further into a new investment opportunity. This isn't the right day to move forward on anything, but it's a wonderful time to get your feet wet."

Curious...Very Curious...

XOXO yana

No comments: