Wednesday, October 8, 2008

In Deep Need of an Eye Cream

If you work from 7pm to 7am, you pretty much have a fucked up time clock. You live like a campire... still awake in the dead of night...with very unattractive eye bags to boot. You see, my job is simple, STAY THE FUCK AWAKE! It feels like I am living another life; one that seems like an alter-ego, like I am secretly an exotic dancer every night. Yeah effing right! I can't even shake the junk in my trunk.

Daylight is my enemy and the moon's light is where the money's at. I took this kind of job because it pretty much works out to my family's advantage and my social event's calendar but not at all for some seriously needed beauty sleep. For 12 hours, I have it all to myself. I pretty much use it to read books I have been wanting to read, catch up on my latest gossip, organize my phone planner, listen to 4000 songs on my ipod and have peaceful thoughts all to myself.

I drive back home at 7am and gaze at my driving companion, the sun. By the time I get home, I can easily drive my brother to his school unless my mom's going to church. Then I can sleep through daylight and wake up if my mom needs me. I try to get at least 6 hous of sleep then I can have a couple of hours of sleep then another couple hours to get errands done, catch up with my mom, pick up my brother from school, eat a big 6pm dinner then go back to work. Perfection!

The days i haev to work is not hat bad either. I work from Sunday night to Thursday morning.

I just seriously need some anti-eyebags and I'm all set.

XOXO Yana

No comments: